Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jesus in Houston!

Did you know that the second coming of Jesus Christ is happening in Houston??!!

Well, it is! This new - and improved? - Jesus has '666' tatoos and claims there is no hell. It must be real, I saw him on the news last night! Here an old CNN link: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/16/miami.preacher/

Apparently, Miami loved him so much that he decided to move to Houston recently. Thank you, Floridians, for sending us such a welcome gift! Now, salvation is just a short trip down south!

Ok, now that I'm all out of sarcasm.... I really don't have that much to say, surprisingly. However, I doubt the Messiah would wear the sign of the beast - 666. The Bible can be a little fuzzy, but it's pretty clear on that. I think it's safe to label this guy as an Antichrist. After all, John says there will be many of these....

Just thought you'd like to know. (I think this guy has been around for a while - this all sounds strangely familiar but it was a shock to see it on my local news last night. Must have been a light news day.)

No comments: