Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Eno's Pizza

I've enjoyed trying hole-in-the-wall restaurants of late and last night was no exception. I met AL and EM at Eno's Pizza Tavern in the Bishop Arts District (aka Oak Cliff for the non-yuppies) of Dallas. I must admit to being a bit hesitant at first because back in the day (and still to this day, mostly), this part of town is not exactly safe after dark.

But this is a charming restaurant in the middle of a residential area. Yay, urban revitalization! Parking was a bit difficult but the food was worth it! The atmosphere was laid-back but sophisticated - very yuppie-ish. The beer and wine list looked good, though we abstained.

The pizza, though.... Very tasty! We got the Moma's and it was cheese, olive oil, and basil. Thin crust, like I enjoy, and very delicious. Not too oily but just right. And the desserts! I had one bite out of the girls' sundae and immediately wanted more. Very delectable!

It's good to find places in all different parts of the Metroplex as you never know where you'll be when you get hungry! And I'm adding Eno's to my list of must-eat places in Dallas!

1 comment:

lizmiller said...

YAY!!!! I knew you would like it! It was good to see you this week!