Monday, August 8, 2011

One Chapter Closed

My time of house sitting is now at an end. My friends get back from Germany tomorrow and my responsibilities will end there.

For the entire time I had that house, my life was crazy. Mr. Higgins and I got serious, we started talking about marriage, we got engaged, and then the wedding planning started. I can't believe we did all of that in the time I was in that house!

The first twelve months went by really fast. With the heat, the last three months have dragged by. Keeping things alive at any house has been near impossible. My friends had a garden that didn't really survive the heat. I've been able to keep the main plants alive but even the grass is dying. This heat is relentless!

So, it'll be good to have one less house to deal with. And it'll be especially good to have my friends back from Germany!


No comments: