Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feast for Crows

If you are on Goodreads, you'll find my review posted for Feast for Crows, the fourth book in Martin's epic fantasy tale....

Martin's epic fantasy continues in this fourth book, which is actually only the first half of book four, with Dance with Dragons being the second half. This book was the hardest for me to get through. There was very little plot movement, at least of the exciting variety. Martin instead uses this book to set up many things to come. The complexity of the story continues to amaze me; Martin is, indeed, a gifted storyteller.


So, now it's on to book five, Dance with Dragons. I'm hoping the action is reminiscent of the first and third books. Otherwise, another 1000 pages is going to be slow going.

I apologize for being MIA again. Nothing, really, has been happening. The heat is really taking a toll on everyone and everything.

Oh, and Mr. Higgins and I celebrated our three month wedding anniversary on Monday. Yay!

No comments: