Monday, October 3, 2011

Family Fun

The weekend was crazy busy with family - and more family - coming to the house.

I made the yummy pulled BBQ pork again, along with corn muffins and other sides. It was a very tasty Saturday. Combined with my dad's delicious birthday cake, I consumed way too many calories! But, most importantly, I think my dad had a very good birthday. It was a big one for him and we were able to surprise him a bit and surround him with family and good food. What more could he want?!

The cats have been a big hit with the family. Everyone loves little Dooku. Sidious is more reserved, preferring the exclusive affection of Mr. Higgins, but manages to be cute while untouchable.

With all the excitement going on, I was exhausted by yesterday afternoon. But it was a good weekend!

No comments: