Friday, March 14, 2008

FCS 3 Questions

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?
Pink, Purple, Yellow (not to wear - just in flowers etc)


2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Knitting, Scrap-booking, Stamping cards

3. What products do you really covet?
Stitch markers, history books (or any books in general), candles, sock yarn

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
Reading, Writing, Movies

5. Is there anything you collect?
Cool magnets from around the world, Unique mugs, Maps

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
Libra, the year of the Rooster - I hate roosters

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells?
Cherry Blossom, Clean Linen, Melon, Light Florals

…types of music and/or bands?
Alternative/Rock, Classical, Soundtracks

…authors?
Steven Saylor, Christopher Moore, Katie MacAlister, Charlaine Harris

…animals?
Well, I have a cat but I grew up with dogs - my parents have two Shelties and a dachshund. I'm having an identity crisis on whether I'm a cat or dog person.

…places to shop?
Barnes and Noble (can't resist books!), yarn shops, Container Store, Banana Republic, Gap

…season?
This one is hard. I didn't like Fall until I experienced two in Michigan - where there's great foliage. I'd rather have it cool than hot - I do live in TX. I hate summer! Spring can be beautiful!

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
Sock yarn, though I don't know how to make socks yet, Cotton yarns, Malabrigo...

…candies or goodies?
Chocolate - any kind, Tootsie Rolls, Starbursts, coffee (I've only been drinking it for a year and am trying to find some interesting kinds - that are not too dark!)

8. Do you have any wish lists?
On Amazon - under my full name

9. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope. I once went on a blind date with a guy who - turns out - was allergic to pine trees. My parents live in the piney woods of East Texas - that date ended before it really began.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
My cat, Louis - pronounced Louie in vulgar American English. He's part Chartreuse and therefore had to have a French name!

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here.
Ravelry ID: doniamarie. I love writing letters on stationary/note cards and am always on the look-out for cool things like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you, I already have some ideas of things to send to you. May I suggest being a dog person. They will at least pretend they are listening to you whereas a cat ...! Have a great week.

Your FCS3 secret pal

the secret knitter said...

I got too caught up in the film festival to sign up for this. Have fun with it! (And yes, I'm catching up today...)