Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Bit of Knitting

The other night, I finally picked up the knitting again. After royally screwing up the first time - and correcting the mess-up marvelously - I turned the heel on the second sock! Yay! However, my momentery aura of happiness evaporated when I remembered it was time to pick up stitches. I hate picking up stitches! So, I'll have to leave that for another night.

I also finished the body of my Market Bag, finally! Now I have to do the handles which I'm dreading.... All this after not knitting for practically a month!

Also, over the weekend I unpacked my craft desk which means I can finally turn out some much-needed cards!

And... I finally have internet in my house! Yay! The wireless signal from my parent's router reaches as far as my bedroom (we moved the router closes to the outside wall). However, once I move to my desk, the signal is nonexistent. So, I must buy a booster thingy this weekend. Yes, I'm a techno-whiz. Can't you tell by my profound use of "thingy?"

Ha!

1 comment:

Mischief Maker said...

Cool about the internet. Maybe we can IM once in a while now. :)