Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow....And More Snow!

I'm writing from South Lake Tahoe, California where it's snowing...a lot! The family (very extended) has gathered here from all around and we have enough food to get through a very long blizzard - or two. Unfortunately, we're running low on alcohol!

The drive up here was absolutely stunning and we stopped in Carson city - which I pronounce Cahson City because of Jackie Chan in SHANGHAI NOON. I didn't expect much but it turned out to be a neat town.


We walked around the town a bit and had lunch. Even my dad was impressed with the town and he's very difficult to impress!


It was so neat to see snow again!


Then we began our ascent to the lake - up and up and around and around. More pics tomorrow! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Mischief Maker said...

I saw your picks on face book. They were amazing.