Thursday, February 23, 2012

Work Stress

It's been an insane two weeks at work since the cruise. I don't think I've ever had more stress than during these two weeks. Let's just say that I'll be very happy to live through February and see March.

In March, I should also find out who my next boss will be. My job is primarily working with one person - and one person only. So this is a big deal. I'm not actually stressed about the process of finding out as it's completely out of my hands.... But it will be stressful when the time comes to finally work with this new person. I've spent six years with my current boss and he's pretty awesome in his absent-minded professor ways. A new boss brings all kinds of possibilities and uncertainties with him. (And, yes, it will be a him.)

So, stress. And more stress. This year has definitely been one very long emotional roller-coaster at work.




No comments: