Thursday, February 2, 2012

Glove Update


Here's the status of my fingerless gloves. Well, actually, I'm a little further along than this...but this is the most recent picture I have. I like the fake cables, though the stitch took me quite a while to get the hang of. I'm now up to the thumb gusset.....and I'm getting nervous about the thumb. Thankfully, my new knitting buddy is knitting along with me, so she can help.

Speaking of, I've had to put the glove aside until she can help me fix the mistake I made last week....and so she can help me with the dreaded thumb.

I'm inspired to knit, however, and just finished all the pieces to a baby cardigan I started long ago in a class. Now I just need to sew the pieces together. Then it's ready for a baby boy....of nine months or so. Yay!


No comments: