Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Christmas Tags

My mother-in-law has really gotten into papercrafting, as I've mentioned here before.  She has started making the most precious gift tags I've ever seen.  I've dabbled in tags but have never been proactive enough to have enough for Christmas presents by the time Christmas rolls around.

This year, because we have another December cruise, I'm forcing myself to start Christmas shopping now.  I've done good so far.  But the other day, I made progress in another area.  For some reason, I sat down at my craft desk and started making Christmas tags.  



I used the leftovers from my October Afternoon December Daily kit from last year.  I love OA's product lines, especially their Christmas lines.  I must say that these tags are not terribly detailed or extravagently embellished but they're cuter than what you get in the store and they'll work great.  So, success!

No comments: