Monday, June 11, 2012

Last Week

Sorry for my absence last week. My in-laws were in town for the week and it was also Mr. Higgins' birthday.  So, a busy week!

It's always nice having family in town.  We like to take Mr. Higgins' parents out to the restaurants they rarely get to go to.  We also play a lot of games, which is a nice change.  I didn't grow up in a game-playing family so I've had to learn, but it's all been a lot of fun.

Both Mr. Higgins and I took some time off for his parents' visit and his birthday.  It was so nice to have a break from work for some relaxation.   We ate cake, ice cream, and pretzel rolls on top of all the meals out.  I think I gained five pounds.  Ha!

Even the cats seemed to enjoy the company.  They were extra, super cute and more pictures were taken of them in a week than had been taken all last year.  


All in all it was a very good week.  Now it's back to the routine.

No comments: