Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thunder v. Heat

I was disappointed in the Mavs' season this year.  What Mavs fan wasn't?!  Mark Cuban managed to completely waste one of Dirk's few remaining seasons.  The 7'0" German isn't getting any younger, nor is Jason Kidd. 

It's bad enough seeing the Mavs stumble....but having to watch the loathsome Heat make it to the finals, again, is highly annoying.  The Mavs put LeBron, Wade, and Bosh in their place last year and I'm hoping our young neighbors to the north can do so this year.  I'm not a Thunder fan in any way shape or form, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend....for a few short weeks.

The Heat cannot win a championship.  The fates cannot condone what they are.  They must not succeed!  Take a lesson from the Mavs' playbook, Thunder, and win this thing! 

Let's go Thunder!  (For now.)

No comments: