Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Early Christmas Crafts

I'm trying to get a head start on Christmas this year - both in shopping and crafting.  This is usually something I can just never do, so let's hope it works out better this year.  Especially since I'll lose a week of December to a trip with Mr. Higgins.  Eek!

I had this great - or possibly terrible - idea of something to make for our parents.  Amazingly, I already bought the stuff to do it and am ready to start.  Unfortunately, we leave for vacation a week from Saturday.  Hopefully, I can start on this project this weekend (though it's a busy weekend) so at least it's in progress when we leave.

Every year I debate about making Christmas cards.  Almost every year I leave these to almost the last minute.  I'll wait and see how I feel after the parental project and then decide if I want to make our cards. 

I'd also like to finish two knitting projects to give as Christmas presents.  One is absolutely essential.  And I should probably add another project since I have another friend who is pregnant.  I'd like to do some more baby socks!

At the very least, I guess it's good that I'm thinking about all this!

I've been lightly chastised for not posting more often.  I'm sorry; life has been busy but not with things worth blogging about.  I'll try to do better.  Promise!

 

No comments: