Friday, October 8, 2010

All Packed!

Outside of a few odds-n-ends, I'm mostly packed for Colorado. I did such a great job last night, that I packed up all my hair stuff....which meant it had to be un-packed this morning. Ha!

We leave early tomorrow morning and I can't wait! Though I really hadn't noticed until recently, I think the city and all it entails has really stretched me thin of late. I'm so sick of traffic, of traffic lights, stupid drivers, constant noise and commotion, and work, of course. I need a break.

Come to think of it, I've had no real break since the cruise with Mr. Higgins in April. That was six months ago!!! Crazy!

I'll try to post from Colorado, but I can't guarantee anything. I have no idea how good our internet will be and when I'll have time to post - between driving, hiking, and eating. Ha!

No comments: