Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wedding Thoughts

A short break from Colorado pics....

My best friend, AL, got married this past weekend and it was such a wonderful day. I was happy to be there and to see her and her husband so thrilled. Though they've been together for a very long time, making it "official" still brought a tear to my eye. The wedding was sophisticated and tasteful without being overdone.

So, of course, this made me think of my upcoming wedding. And for those of you interested, it'll be in May. Mr. Higgins and I agree on many things, including keeping it very small. We both have very small families so it should an easy goal to accomplish.

My downfall will be this... I have a tendency to want to please everyone, especially those close to me, so I must be mindful of what I want.

No comments: