Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Home Again!

I'm back!!!!!!

We had a perfect wedding - and weekend! - on Jekyll Island, Georgia. It truly was the best that I could have hoped for! Actually, I was afraid to hope for something so perfect! The weather was gorgeous, despite the fact that we, and a lot of family, were on the road - and in Alabama - when the catastrophic tornadoes hit. Two tornadoes even came within ten miles of my parents in East Texas! Despite it all, we got to Georgia and, on the Friday before the wedding, everything started going according to plan.

The honeymoon was wonderful! We had a few unplanned adventures but St. John was perfect. I can't wait to show you the pictures!!

Once we got home, we had a few major problems to deal with that cast an early pall over being home. Hopefully, it will be better today!

We have tons - TONS! - of pictures to go through. And a reception at home to get through on Saturday. I'll try to get some pics together to show you tomorrow. Hopefully!

No comments: