Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lord John and the Private Matter

I hadn't planned on reading Diana Gabaldon's Lord John novels, an off-shoot of her Outlander series.  But a friend said that these short novels are worth the read.  I purchased Lord John and the Private Matter, opened it up, and had no idea what to expect.

My Goodreads review:

This short novel is an interesting addition to the Outlander series. I must admit, though, that I was unsure about liking Lord John enough to read additional material regarding him. This novel may have changed my mind. I look forward to reading about his other adventures.

A short review, I know.  I did enjoy learning more about Lord John and his family.  And from a medical history stand-point, some facets of this novel were truly interesting.  

If you love Outlander, you'll definitely enjoy reading this novel.

No comments: