Friday, July 22, 2011

Storm of Swords

I've finished the third book - Storm of Swords - in the Song of Fire and Ice series. I don't want to say too much about it for those of you who are reading the series or plan on watching the HBO series. However, I will say that it's good and definitely better than the second book.

Storm of Swords was over 1000 pages long and I read it in a week. I'm thinking I'll take the weekend off from reading, though it will be hard. I want to know what's going to happen! But Martin still has two more books to write....so we won't know what's going on for many more years. I better get used to this feeling.

The series is completely engrossing and addicting. If you need a way to escape the summer heat, just turn to these books. "Winter is coming," after all.

No comments: