Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Scrapbook Frame


About three years ago (er...or maybe more), my sister gave me a scrapbook frame from Creative Memories.  I was super excited but....  My living situation was up in the air.  So, I never opened the box.  I'm really ashamed by how long it took me to open the box.  


When Mr. Higgins and I moved, I opened the box.  Now, two years later (ack!), I finally put a page in there and Mr. Higgins hung it for me.  I love it!  I decided to change out the page every month.  And no, I'm not keeping a picture of food in there.  I really need to have some pictures printed and a nice picture of Colorado will go in there.

I like being craftily productive!!  

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute! I like the idea of having a monthly page. Are you going to make a new page every month every year, or just make a year's worth and re-use?

Doniamarie said...

SK, thanks! I'm not sure about redoing the pages each year. It probably depends on how lazy I am. Ha! I'll post pics of the next few months as I do them.