Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Night Circus

In December, I read a great book: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.  I really enjoyed this novel, though, ironically, I've never really liked circuses.  

This is the review I posted on Goodreads

I've had little time to read of late, but every time I picked up The Night Circus, I was transported into a fascinating world of magic. Having no idea what to expect from this book, and not really liking circuses, I was pleasantly surprised. Morgenstern is a gifted storyteller, leaving the reader guessing from one chapter to the next. I loved Celia and Marco and all of their magical creations. This is a book I'd like to read again! 

I loved Celia and Marco's story of magic, love, and fierce competition.  If you haven't read this book and are fascinated by abnormal, magical happening, I recommend it!

No comments: