Thursday, February 28, 2013

Crafting, Baking, and Knitting

I would like to tell you about all the wonderful books I'm reading these days....but reading has fallen by the wayside.  As have a lot of things such as card-making and scrapbooking.   

However, I am very diligent in my Project Life every week.  I'm getting better at remembering to take pictures of all kinds of normal day-to-day things.  And I've gotten into the routine of printing off pictures once a week.  

And I can't say enough about just how much I like Project Life.  Mr. Higgins and I have started looking back at last year's album....to see what we were doing in February 2012.  It's amazing seeing things that seem like they just happened yesterday....or forever ago.  And it's fun to see how my crafty style has evolved through the year.  All in all, it's been great and I'm so happy I've kept up with it.

Besides Project Life, I've been doing a lot of cooking and baking.  My recent trial of Cooking Light's Cocoa Fudge Cookies was a success.  These are so fudgy they're almost like brownies!  Just be sure to not overbake them!  They're so good, they're now my favorite cookies. Plus, these are super easy to make!

And, of course, I've been knitting, as you saw in my last post.  I like that I'm now done with my time-sensitive project.  Now, on to other things! 

More tomorrow!


No comments: