Monday, May 23, 2016

Week Seven: Peak 10 Challenge #5

Oh my goodness....only two weeks left!   

After my trip to San Francisco, I'm really worrying about my weight.  And the next three weeks before vacation are going to be insane - social things and meals out... Sigh.  Let's hope I can find a balance.  

Monday: Dozois' Tip Top Shape + weights


I was not feeling well this morning. Thankfully, I made this workout as low-impact as possible....and still sweated up a storm!  Though I shouldn't do two weight sessions in one day, I did. I needed to get out of the office so I went and did weights at the rec.  It felt good since I still felt guilty about missing last week.  Ha!

Tuesday: Amy's Intervals + Cardio Intervals + walk


Time to alternate from Pure Cardio this week.  Amy's Intervals is so very different from Michelle's PeakFit.  And that's why I like it!  Twenty second on, 10 seconds off.  On and on....  It's tiring but a nice change of pace.  At lunch, I walked down to our favorite cafe near campus to meet a friend.  I like sneaking in 20 minutes of exercise!

Wednesday:  McLean's HIIT - Bodyweight Circuits

Ugh, Wednesdays.  This is the day I have to not think, just do.  And it works, usually.  I got through this workout with minimal pain but lots of sweat.  And it was the last time I'll have to do it for a while!  Yes!

Thursday: Dozois' Cardio Strength 1 + walk


So, life is happening.  I can't get an evening workout in this week so my additional CS had to happen this morning.  It's very difficult doing these on a weekday morning. And I can't get through it all....  But I did as much as time would allow.  And I'll try to do some extra work on Saturday.  I walked at the rec at lunch - a good break!

Friday: Peak 10 More Cardio Interval Burn + walk

I will not have time to work out on Sunday so that workout got shifted to today.  Yay.  None of the CSs or CIBs are easy in the morning, including this one.  But I really like it, which helps.  At lunch, I walked at the rec since the number on the scale scared me this morning.  

Saturday:  Peak 10 Cardio Strength

Wow, this morning was a challenge.  I warmed up for about 3-4 minutes before doing all of this CS.  Then, I finished the past two workouts I hadn't completed.  So, 10 minutes for CS 1 on Glo and 15 minutes from More CIB.  I cooled down by doing my own cardio and lunges for 5 minutes.  Then, ten minutes of stretching and ab work.  So, that's 90 minutes of cardio total.  Whew.  But I needed it because tomorrow….

Sunday: REST

….is a too-busy-to-workout-forced-rest-day.  I hate these.  But because of family obligations, I could not work out today.  Honestly, I think my body really needed to rest, though, so I won't complain too much.

Calorie Counts:

I had some really good eating days this week, staying below 1200 calories for three days.  When I weighed on Sunday morning, I was happy with the number, thought it's still not in my former "normal" range - by 1.9 pounds.  Sigh.  The problem is that life cannot be controlled and it's at it's craziest these days between work and home.  I'm happy I'm doing as well as I am when I can, honestly.

No comments: