Monday, September 24, 2018

Cathe Mish Mosh: Week 9

Holy cow!  Less than five weeks until our all-inclusive!

For the rest of the time before the trip, I'm focusing on Cathe's live workouts.  There are so many!  It should be fun!

Monday: Cathe's Buff Upper Body Live + walk + YWA

This was a really good upper body workout.  It wasn't quite trisets...but there were some trisets mixed in.  Either way, my muscles were hurting and I struggled to get through some of the sets.  At lunch, I walked at the rec to get some steps.  I also did some sit-ups and ab work.  After work and a stressful drive home, I did Adriene's One Commune yoga for the day, which was very relaxing.  

Tuesday: Cathe's Metabolic Conditioning Live + RWH Abs 1

I'm pretty sure I'd tried to do this workout before and had problems with it loading.  Thankfully, it worked today!   This was a pretty good workout - which alternated cardio and compound weighted exercises.  It seemed a bit uneven with more cardio in the second half....  But I still enjoyed it and it went by quickly.  After work, I did this core workout which I really felt in my obliques.  Yes!  

Wednesday: Cathe's Smokin' Lower Body Live + walk

Leg day!  This live workout was really good.  It was broken down into sections, which helped mentally, for some reason - unweighted, weighted, step.  I hate walked lunges and squats - HATE THEM - but I did them....with 12 lb weights.  At lunch, my legs were already sore so I walked, did planks, and stretched really, really well.  Stuff around the house kept me from doing yoga.

Thursday: YWA + YWA


Today I woke up and got to do yoga - these are the best days!  I did one of Adriene's One Commune videos....day 9, I think.  These are good and, if you're new to yoga, would be a great starting point.  I like that they're slow and make me really focus on form and movement.  In the evening, I did day 10, which was equally good.  My legs were hurting so it felt so good to stretch!

Friday: Cathe's Flex Train

Total body today!  This workout always gets me sweating - and today was no exception.  I did everything - except core - and got a great workout.  I switched bands - to one with more tension - and immediately felt it in my back.  And that's good since I want a nice back for my days in a bikini!  I also focused on hitting my triceps really well.  A great morning workout!  Errands kept me from yoga at the end of the day.

Saturday: Cathe's Fit Body Boot Camp + Nordin's Butt Bible 3

I was not looking forward to 40 minutes of torture with Butt Bible 3.  So I did 25 minutes of Cathe's boot camp, which was alright.  I did some cardio instead of other, more stationary moves, to keep my heart rate up.  Nordin had no problem keeping my heart pounding like crazy.  This lovel 3 workout is pure torture and I'm not looking forward to three more weeks of it.  Ugh.  I was hurting before this workout ended. I stretched really well to try to negate pain tomorrow.  

Sunday: Cathe's Move It + RWH Abs 2

Today was pure cardio - and I was looking forward to it!  But my legs and butt were aching.  Sigh.  Thank you, Pauline Nordin, for giving me a day filled with pain.  I got through this workout and did some of my own cardio for a total of 40 minutes.  Then, abs.  This RWH ab workout is no joke.  I was hurting in the first two minutes.  Ha!  After that ended - over 10 minutes later - I stretched.

Calorie Counts:

Monday - 1195
Tuesday -1195
Wednesday - 1265
Thursday -1195
Friday - 1181
Saturday - 1788 
Sunday - 1202

When I weighed on Friday morning, my weight was the same as last week.  I had to ditch my diet on Saturday due to the celebration of my dad's birthday while he and my mom were in town.  It felt so good to eat badly - until my stomach gave me grief that night.

No comments: