Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Good Friday was a holiday for us at work. While this is usually a good thing, my holidays are generally spent working and this one was no exception. Actually, this one was worse!

I shoveled and raked rock on Friday morning. My shoulders, arms and abs still hurt from this rock adventure!
The fun continued on Saturday when I cleaned house and helped with more outside chores.

But it was worth the pain as Sunday was a great, relaxing day. Mr. Higgins came out and mom and I cooked a tasty Easter dinner. It was a beautiful day and much time was spent rocking away on the front porch. The wildflowers are bursting into bloom here, along with irises, redbuds, and dogwoods, so the scenery is gorgeous. It was a great day and one of the best Easters that I can remember.

Now, I'll just have to fight dad for leftovers at lunch today!

No comments: