Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life = Busy

Life is busy. I keep thinking things will slow down but as I look at the calendar, there is no end in sight until June. June!

The cruise is leaving port on Sunday. Mr. Higgins and I leave DFW on Saturday. Between now and then I have to pack, work, and do all the odds n' ends one must do when you go MIA for a week. But I can't wait.

It's been a long time since I had a real vacation - one with beaches and swimsuits. Actually, I think the last time I was at the beach was the summer of 2007. (I am, of course, discounting my previous cruise experience! Ugh.)

When I get home from the cruise, the marathon of moving begins. This move will be far easier but more complicated. Life is forever complicated, eh? But I can't wait for this either. I honestly can't remember a time when I had so much to look forward to. It's incredible and I have some amazing people to thank for it!

No comments: