Tuesday, April 27, 2010

San Juan, PR


My very long journey of 6000+ miles began last Saturday with a late flight into San Juan. Mr. Higgins and I made a late night run to Walgreens and then crashed at our hotel. When we awoke the next morning, we walked the few blocks between us and the beach... This was my first water sighting as we'd flown in, primarily, in the dark. It was a beautiful sight on a partly cloudy morning.


It's amazing how calm and quiet a bustling city can be on a Sunday morning! After this little tour, we got ready, re-packed up, and headed to the cruise ship.

I just arrived home last night so I'm still going through about four hundred pictures. Expect to see about two weeks of pictures on this blog.... We saw that much!! The cruise was definitely one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. The Caribbean is so much more beautiful than my mind was capable of picturing. My mind, it turns out, is very limited! Ha!

No comments: