Thursday, March 24, 2011

Florists

If there's one thing that's driving me crazy about the wedding, it's flowers. The florist who contracts with the hotel (who's organizing the wedding) is atrocious and completely unprofessional. They never return phone calls - and don't answer the phone during their business hours - nor can they write an email to save their lives. Oh, yes, and I'm not getting the flowers I wanted because their prices are astronomical. I'm willing to concede on the flowers....but this is still getting to be ridiculous.

Yes, I could take my business elsewhere. But I fear I've waited too long, even with the florist who has my name on the books. To go somewhere else would just be too risky, I think.

Ah, the joys of planning a wedding. It's amazing how many of these things we've avoided by doing a destination wedding. But some things, it seems, are unavoidable.

No comments: