Monday, April 25, 2011

6 Days

I wanted - and we needed - rain. And we got it.

It's stormed for two nights straight, making sleep for extended periods impossible. So, six days out from the wedding, I'm exhausted. Great. I have one more night of possible real sleep before I have to get up at an insanely early hour to start our family road trip east. I really hope the skies calm tonight so sleep is an option!

The weekend was spent packing (I'll be gone for about two weeks!) and finishing up wedding crafts. I accomplished all I wanted to, but Easter came and went with no festivities. Mr. Higgins and I are both trying to keep the weight off before the Big Day, so we've been counting - well, watching - our calories.

The weather forecast for the wedding is in and it looks perfect - high 70s and sunny. Awesome!

Two mornings from now, I'll be on my way. I can't believe it.


No comments: