Friday, April 1, 2011

Some Random Things

A bit of randomness....

-I'd never read Jane Eyre before and am extremely relieved to find it easier to deal with than Wuthering Heights. The only way I got through WH was because it was with a reading group.

-A month from today, I'll be getting married!

-I've been informed that my boss' retirement party will be during the honeymoon. I'm extremely displeased. Normally, I let such things slide but not this time. I'm tired of being treated like a third-class citizen at work. They have no idea what kind of fury I possess....but they're about to find out.

-Somehow, I've gotten down to the lowest weight I've been since....well, I can't remember when I've weighed so little! My diet this week hasn't really changed much so I'm at a loss as to what caused this. Hopefully it'll continue until and through the wedding, though! Awesome!




No comments: