Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OCD-ness and a Wedding

Three weeks from today we'll be driving to Georgia for the wedding. And I'm finally feeling productive after tying up some loose ends..

I'm working on some craft projects for the reception at home and the wedding weekend. It's fun working on these at my new craft desk. And I had an epiphany last night regarding place cards. It's a great thing when that happens and one wonders, "why didn't I think of that before?"

Packing lists are being contemplated and schedules are being formulated. There's so much to do - most of it fun! - over the wedding weekend that I can hardly keep it straight. And if I, the bride, can't keep it straight, I'm sure others (like the groom!) can't keep it straight either. So he, and the parents, will get a schedule from me. Ha! That way everyone is in the right place at the right time.

Yes, I'm OCD. But this may work to my advantage during the craziest - most amazing - two weeks of my life!


No comments: