Thursday, April 7, 2011

64

Mr. Higgins surprised me yesterday by taking me out to one of our favorite restaurants for our 64th Wednesday in a row. He's so sweet! It wasn't healthy and we've been trying to eat well before the wedding... But it was worth it. Sometimes you just have to have a fun day, without dreading the consequences. Living in the moment, and all that - which I'm so very bad at!

And I'm going to try, very hard, to live in the moment during the wedding and honeymoon. No looking forward to future days or dreading events.... I'm going to try to enjoy it all! I'll savor every moment!

But there's so much to do beforehand! I was glad to have a day "off" yesterday with Mr. Higgins, without worrying about getting projects finished. You need times like those to keep your sanity!

No comments: