Friday, July 19, 2013

"Simple" Project Life

I'm still loving doing my weekly Project Life.  I love having an album of our everyday lives - even of the boring stuff.  Life is not always exciting, after all.

But now Project Life is becoming very popular.  Their products are now sold in scrapbook stores, and in Michael's and Hobby Lobby.  They keep introducing more and more products.... Suddenly the "simplicity" of Project Life is giving me way too many choices - making it a bit too complicated!


The other day, Becky Higgins, founder of Project Life, introduced themed card sets - 36 of them!  There are cards for pets, sports, holidays, music, graduations.....oy.   Just when I was trying to get my head wrapped around mini-kits and new main kits, this comes out!                

I love Project Life.  But I get quickly overwhelmed by decision making.  If I feel like I have to buy too much stuff, I'll simply give up.  So, I really hope that doesn't happen.  

If you're looking for an easy way to scrapbook I still recommend Project Life.  Get a binder, a kit, page protectors, and that's it!  Don't make it overly complicated!

No comments: