Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September Page

 
Though I love fall, September in Texas is still extremely hot and summery.  And so I was a little un-inspired for my framed scrapbook page this month...especially when I looked at the Grapic 45 line and saw only back-to-school related pictures.  I have no kids and will never have kids.  School starting means only that traffic gets worse and there are a bunch of sweaty undergrads clogging up my hallways on campus. 

This page is what I came up with.  The picture reflects my seasonal conundrum - it's from our honeymoon on St. John, USVI.  I'm eagerly looking forward to making the October and November pages.  I may even do a separate Halloween page.  

I'm also contemplating an all-purpose "Happy Birthday" page.  But it would require coming up with a way to switch out the photos depending on whose birthday it is.  Perhaps I'll work on that later this month!  

No comments: