Monday, July 20, 2015

Post-Cruise Workouts: Week 7

I cannot believe it's been seven weeks since our cruise - since our summer officially began.  Wow.  My workouts are still going strong, thank goodness!

My eating has not been great, especially on the weekends so I'm still afraid to step on the scale.  Oy.

Monday: McLean's Kickbox Your Way to Fit + Ilyse's Groovy Dance Party + walk

This kickboxing workout is very tough in the beginning - so much for a "light" day of cardio. Thankfully, it gets less stressful.  Ilyse is always fun and this dance always makes for a good workout.  At lunch, I walked at the rec center - a co-worker helped keep my pace up so I got pretty sweaty!

Tuesday: Amy's Intervals + Cardio Intervals + weights

I wasn't exactly looking forward to this morning workout but I was happy to work hard.  And work hard I did!  Whew!  These intervals aren't easy.  I subbed different moves for the burpees, not wanting to irritate my back.  The second interval workout isn't any easier, since you go for longer. Wow.  At lunch, I did weights with the trainer at the rec.  Here's hoping my arms don't ache as much as last week's weight session!

Wednesday: Cathe's Intensity

This morning I had some extra time so I was able to do this entire workout - the step, HIIT-hi, and HIIT - low.  It's definitely a challenging workout!  The low-impact HIIT is such a relief after all the high intensity work....but it's still really tough.  Cathe sure knows how to work you hard!

Thursday: Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped! + Amy's Metabolic Meltdown


Again, I had some extra time this morning but I needed weights.  So, I did the first workout on Jari's video - and I always forget just how tough this one is!  Dang!  Then, I tuned into Amy's not-so-intense cardio workout.  It was good - and nice change that didn't exhaust me.   So, I had a good hour of work before my stretch!

Friday: Crunch's Fat Burning Pilates

Today was my light day and thank goodness since I woke up several times in the night with a very unhappy stomach.  I only did 30 minutes of this workout since ab-work did not sound appealing.  This is a good one - nice, low-impact cardio work that is unique and fun!

Saturday: Peak 10 More Cardio Strength + Michelle's Burn Calories, Release Stress

We have been eating SO bad….I'm really freaking out.  I wanted a lot of good cardio this morning.  Even though there are weights in More CS, my heart rate never drops even when I stop jumping.  Ha!  I worked really hard for those 55 minutes.  Then, I did 25 minutes of Michelle's "light" Glo workout.  It was good and got me more, blessedly less stressful, cardio.  I finished off with a five minute stretch.

Sunday:  Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn - Fat Blaster + Ilyse's Killer Core

It's been a while since I touched the CIB - FB so it was a lot of fun this morning!  Sure, I sweated and almost died during the peaks, but it was fun.   Ha!  I added a few more minutes of my own cardio at the end to get in 65 minutes of work.  Then, a stretch followed by Ilyse's ab workout.  Ouch!

No comments: