Monday, September 14, 2015

A Pause: Combat Challenge #2

With company in town, this week is a "pause" in my Combat Challenge.  Eating is horrible and exercise possible only at work.  Sigh.  

Monday: rest

Tuesday: rest

Wednesday: walk/jog

At lunch, I went to the rec, determined to work hard.  I did my jogging intervals, five times for a minute each.  In between, I upped the incline.  It was hard work!

Thursday: walk with incline

It amazes me that I burn more calories upping the incline and only walking, as opposed to jogging at a smaller incline.  But it's true!  I burned more today than yesterday, wow.  220 calories in 25 minutes.  I then stretched.  

Friday: walk with incline

I repeated what I did on Thursday today, but I tried to stay at the higher incline for longer.  I was huffing and puffing but it felt good!

Saturday: rest

Sunday:  Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn Remix

Okay, I'm back to it!  Our company left early this morning and I was done with this workout before 10am.  Awesome!  It was definitely tougher than usual since I'm not in peak condition, but it was still fun.  I always feel better after a workout and today was no exception.  After 60 minutes of cardio, I stretched and did some ab work.

No comments: