Friday, September 2, 2016

Individual Cobblers

When I made a certain White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake, I had raspberry filling left over.  And so I searched Pinterest - love it! - for a way to use it up.

When I saw this recipe for Single Serve Cobblers, I knew I'd found the thing.  It looked easy, simple, and the best part....I'd finally get to use my ramekins....that I've never touched.  Yay!  
As advertised, these were easy and I was able to go a bit lighter on the butter, cutting it down to 1Tbsp per serving.  I was even able to fit them in my toaster oven instead of the big oven - which is great if you live in Texas and it's August.  

These turned out great!  I can't wait to try them with fresh berries instead of pie filling. That'll really cut the calories down!

Mr. Higgins approved!

No comments: