Thursday, January 5, 2017

FitnessGlo Update

I don't know if you've noticed....but I love FitnessGlo!  I've become heavily reliant upon the site in the last two years, getting away, more and more, from my workout DVDs.  Glo has upped my fitness level and my DVDs can't keep up.  Amazing!

And so I was heartbroken - literally - when I logged into Glo a week ago and saw a very nondescript message on the front page, saying the site will no longer be online, as of February 1, 2017.  What?!  WHAT?!!


I can find no explanation on any social site to explain why Glo is going down.  It is no exaggeration - I'm distraught.  I've looked at other streaming sites and non compare.  Glo has a such a wide variety of workouts...it fits every need you could have!  

Please, please let me know if you have suggestions for streaming sites.  I love Les Mills' Combat but that's not the same.  I tolerate Cathe but again, there's just not the diversity.  I'm looking at Daily Burn but I see very little that looks attractive.  Amy Dixon is on Trainer Pass and that looks promising....  But to have access to all of it would be expensive.  

I don't know what to do.  FitnessGlo, why?!  Why are you leaving us?!

No comments: