Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Around the Corner

I had a lovely first evening back in the big city with Mr. Higgins on Saturday. After I finished shopping and doing a bit of unpacking, Mr. Higgins arrived and we walked to dinner.

Let me see if you read that correctly... We walked to dinner.

I've never walked to dinner before! Well, on vacation, sure, but not from my home! It was amazing and cool and utterly addicting. There are numerous restaurants within walking distance and I can't wait to go again!

It turned out to be a really good thing as I had the strongest margarita of my life that night. Yep, one little margarita and I could barely walk home! It was a bit scary.....and addicting. It's rare that you get your money's worth with margaritas but that $6 was worth three run-of-the-mill margaritas! Awesome!

So, in case you haven't picked up on it, I'm enjoying my new abode. More on the cats later!

2 comments:

Mischief Maker said...

It must feel great to have your own space again. Congratulations on the move and "Happy Home Coming." LOL Glad things are still going well with Mr Higgins.

Doniamarie said...

Thanks, Kerin! It's definitely great to have a place of my own again!