Friday, May 21, 2010

Crazy Cat!

My cat, Sybella, has moved with me, though she now has a roommate. She doesn't know she has a roommate, though, as she's been confined to the bedroom this past week. She's itching - and clawing - to get out but I have no idea how she's going to react to Dougie. She's a bit of a spitfire - though really sweet - and Dougie is just plain sweet.

Having to sleep in the bedroom where the cat is confined - with food, litter box, and toys - is not always easy. Last night, around eleven, Syb decided to start playing with the blinds. I was having none of it. Don't mess with me after a week of restless, interrupted sleep! I squirted her with water and she bolted.

I was finally able to sleep last night, after that. Sure, I woke up at 4:30 - again - but I went back to sleep until the alarm went off. Yay! Sleep is awesome.

No comments: