Monday, February 28, 2011

Craft Organization

Weekends always go by too fast, don't they?

My mom and I got together to do a lot of wedding planning. It was a really productive time; we made a lot of much-needed decisions! We also went shopping for my junior bridesmaid, my niece. That was a lot of fun and I'm really happy with what we found.

I then proceeded to load up my car with craft and knitting supplies! I got most of it (outside of a bit of yarn) which made me really happy. And now comes the hard part: organizing it all! I've started on it but am in no way finished. I've had the same desk and, therefore, set-up for as long as I've been crafting. So, changing it all (new desk!) presents problems I've never encountered before.

But I'm always up for a challenge, especially one involving crafts and organization. Once I'm all settled in, I'll take some pictures for you! And soon, I'll be stamping and scrapbooking again. Awesome!

No comments: