Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ridiculous-ness!

I'm officially sick of the snow, ice, and cold. Texas is getting some seriously weird weather this year and I'm done.

Believe me, I enjoyed our fifth Snow Day yesterday but this is getting ridiculous! The heating bills are astronomical and for this reason alone, I'm sick of the cold. But it's also the idiot people who have no idea how to drive in winter conditions. These people really make driving torturous for the rest of us. Especially when you put them on the highway in rush hour traffic. Geez!

So, I'll be happy - ecstatic! - to see the return of sixty degree weather this weekend. Yes, it's a roller-coaster of temperature changes here in Texas. Fifteen degrees this morning. Mid sixties forecasted for Saturday.

Welcome to Texas.

No comments: