Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Sybella

It's time to face the inevitable.... I'm going to have to find a new home for my precious kitty, Sybella.

She doesn't get along with other cats so integrating her in with Mr. Higgins' cats is not an option. The only way to keep her is to confine her to a room in the new house. I just can't bring myself to do that. She's too energetic to be cooped up!

It truly breaks my heart to have to give away such a loving girl. She's loving without being annoying. She's not really a lap cat. Only when she's missed you does she get on your lap. She loves to play and is never sad or haughty. She genuinely loves people and will be inviting to anyone who comes through the door. And, usually, she comes when you call her.

If you know of anyone, preferably in my area, in want or need of a cat, please let me know. Syb deserves a good, loving home.

No comments: