Monday, February 14, 2011

Traumatic Friday

Any woman knows that finding a good hairstylist is difficult. As I mentioned before, my lady left and I was in desperate need of a haircut. I called the salon and they scheduled me with one of the owners...for my previous lady's price.

Once at the salon, I realized that I'd seen the owner - a guy - in action before. He was extremely nice and really took the time to analyze my hair and listen to what I wanted. It was a very relaxing experience. I apologized to him afterward, saying he was great and that I was sorry to take up his time for a lesser amount than what he was used to. He said he will continue to cut my hair (at the discounted price) until we figure out what looks and works best for me - probably 1 or 2 more cuts - and then he'll turn me over to someone else - someone cheaper.

When it cam time to check out, I got a $110 haircut for $50...plus I had a coupon. So, I paid $37.50. For a $110 haircut. Awesome!

That made up for what happened afterward.... I left my ATM card in the ATM, causing me to have a panic attack....which was quickly dispelled by the kind people at my bank. And then I got stuck on the train tracks....with a train headed towards me.

I survived but it was a traumatic few hours on Friday.

And, oh yes.... Happy St. Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: