Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's now 2012! I can't believe it! 2011 was an amazing year! Let's recap what happened...

- I married Mr. Higgins.
- I bought a house with Mr. Higgins.
- We had 80 days of 100+ temperatures.
- We had an especially snowy/cold February...with a snow week!
- I got to spend a week on St. John, USVI (honeymoon).
- We traveled to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite for my 30th birthday.
- Oh, yes, I turned 30.
- My best friend is pregnant with her first child.
- My other best friend got engaged.

There was also sadness in 2011...but we were lucky to not lose anyone close to us. I had to give up my cat, Sybella, but she's in a loving home. She's also become quite the indoor/outdoor kitty - she apparently catches snakes and chases away dogs! That's my girl!

It was a truly great year - the best of my life, actually. I'll never forget it and how blessed we are.

Happy 2012!


No comments: