Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In Love with Project Life

I am loving Project Life!

It's so easy! It's so cute! I'm in love!

I love that it's making me taking - theoretically - a picture a day. I love that it's cataloging everyday life - something difficult to photograph much less scrapbook. I love that it's a journal, of sorts, and a scrapbook. I love how it inspires me to be creative - without stressing me out!

So many people who use Project Life are mothers. It's a great way to show your kids' day-to-day activities. But people without kids can do it as well! I love making a not of what I was reading or knitting when.... What Mr. Higgins was doing that week... What cute thing the cats did... What we did for our fun Friday night out... It's just a great way to tell your story.

I love it!

No comments: