Thursday, January 19, 2012

Knitting Update

The fingerless gloves that I'm making with my new knitting buddy are coming along....slowly but surely. It's definitely a challenging pattern for me....but I need to challenge myself! Too often, I become complacent in my knitting, which is not good.

We met earlier this week at a Panera close to my work for our knitting session. It's usually a quiet place to knit....but it wasn't on Monday. Students, newly returned from their Christmas break, were out in force. The cacophony of noise was deafening. At one point, when I was trying to do some tedious stitches, we became surrounded by a group of people, excitedly greeting one another. I suddenly felt very claustrophobic. It was not good.

Next week, we're meeting at my house to knit. There, the only cacophony is the pitter patter of kitty feet!

No comments: