Monday, December 28, 2015

Week Nine: Peak 10 Challenge #4

Since I missed four days of my Challenge while in Colorado, I'm tacking on three days this week - before the craziness of the holidays.  

My eating is definitely bad this week but with no one on campus and no distractions, I was able to walk at lunch.  So, a bit of success at a time when I'll take whatever I can get!

Monday: Pure Cardio + walk

I did not sleep well at all last night and all I really wanted this morning was to crawl back into bed.  But I worked out instead, thinking of all the cookies that have landed in my belly lately.  And it was a good, fun workout!  At lunch, I walked for 35 minutes outside, burning almost as many calories as during my "real" workout (according to my FitBit)- amazing!

Tuesday:  Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn + walk

After a great night of sleep (thank goodness), I was almost looking forward to this workout!  Well, except the dreaded peaks....  It was a good workout, for sure, and I managed all the peaks in the time I had to workout.  Success!  At lunch, I walked the same route as yesterday....  I love knowing that I'm burning calories on borrowed time.  Cool!

Wednesday: Ilyse's Your Best, Sweaty Self + Dozois HIIT - Breathless and Energized


My last 5:30am workout of 2015!! Wow!  In honor of such a special occasion, I could not bring myself to do McLean's HIIT again.  Ugh!!!  So I tuned into something different but just as challenging - Ilyse's cardio.  This is her hardest workout on Glo and it kicks my butt quite often. This morning, I kept up with her, amazingly!  I then clicked over to Michelle's HIIT - lunge jumps, eek!  But I did them - all!  A great morning and the perfect last real workout of 2015!  

I'm off, traveling for the holidays!

No comments: