Monday, December 19, 2016

FitnessGlo Challenge #2: Week Seven

After going out of town and eating horribly, I need to get back on track this week.  There will be goodies in the office but I need to be good whenever possible.  

That means working out hard!

Monday: vacation


Tuesday: Amy's Metabolic Meltdown + Scott's Multi-Level Cardio Drills + walk


I wanted a slow progression of intensity this morning so this was a good combination.  I did all of Amy's workout which is a level 2.  Whenever possible, I upped the intensity without overdoing it.  Then, I switched over to Scott's Drills and managed some lunge jumps before it was done.  Yay!  At lunch, I walked at the rec center with a co-worker.  After that bout of cardio, I did some sit-ups.  

Wednesday: Amy's Intervals + Dozois' HIIT - Breathless and Energized

Today, I needed to step it up a notch.  So, I started with Amy's workout - which is not at all easy.  Eight 20-second intervals with 10 seconds of rest in between.  Whew!  Then, Michelle's HIIT which is extremely hard after another HIIT routine.  Dang!  I definitely felt like I got a great workout this morning.  And a good thing since it was my only workout today.

Thursday: Cathe's Intensity + walk

Cardio, cardio, cardio.  That's my mantra this week.  Cathe's workout is so good if you want to move and keep on moving!  I did the step routine and then the Lo-HIIT, which I made as high-impact as possible.  My head was pounding this morning so this was tough to get through - but I did it!  At lunch, I walked at the rec center again - and again with a co-worker, which makes the time pass so quickly!  Awesome!

Friday:  Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn Remix

I knew this CIB would not get done tomorrow so I did most of it today.  And it is tough at 5:30am.  Whew!  I was able to get through most of it - peaks and all - before I had to quit, 15 minutes before it was over.  But it's such a good workout!  I love this one!

Saturday: REST

Cookie baking day with my mom.

Sunday: Peak 10 More Cardio Strength

I got home at 9:30 from my parents' house and worked out shortly thereafter.  This CS is so hard...it's a struggle to get through.  And I had to modify bits of the last circuit...  My energy was lagging and I felt gross.  But I got through it.  I then did the last 15 minutes of CIB Remix from Friday....and then 10 more additional minutes of cardio, for a total of 75 minutes.  I was exhausted.  I managed 5 minutes with the 12-pound weights and then ab work.....and then a stretch.  Sigh.  

Calorie Counts:

Bad.  I had a few good days but all the holiday treats are just too tempting.


No comments: