Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Sprinkle Cookies

I'm finally finding the time to do some baking!  And what a great time to bake!  I've already made Pumpkin Spice Bars and Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars.  Yum! 

For Boss' Day a few weeks ago, I wanted something delicious and festive.  This recipe for Sprinkle Cookies caught my eye a long time ago....  And I decided this was the perfect opportunity to try it!


I made no substitutions in this recipe - and I used butter.  The almond extract added a lovely flavor!  And all those sprinkles....

All the bosses loved these cookies and as soon as they made their way to the office kitchen, they disappeared.  Mr. Higgins requested these for a standard holiday cookie and I might have to oblige him....  They are quite delicious!!

I highly recommend this recipe!

No comments: